We understand Small Business Owners and can help with 401(k) plans & group benefits!
Are You Happy With Your:
- Employee Retention
- Tax Strategies
- Health Insurance
We customize your retirement income plan to keep your mind at ease.
Do You Have Enough To:
- Live Comfortably
- Leave a Legacy
We cover family finances A to Z. Insurance, investments, college planning and more!
Are You On Track With Your:
- College Savings Plan
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Investment Accounts
Contact us directly to learn how Client Focused Advisors can help create and manage your wealth!
We Conduct Meetings:
- In Person
- Zoom Meetings
- Over the Phone
Services Offered To Small Business Owners & Retirees
SEP IRA’S & PENSION PLANS
STOCKS, BONDS, ETFS, & MUTUAL FUNDS
PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED PORTFOLIOS
What Factors Should You Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor?
- Service: Is there an understanding of how many meetings you can have with your advisor during a given year? Will you have access to them just in person or virtually as well?
- Fees: Does the Advisor transparently layout the fees in a format for the services that will be performed on your behalf in a clear and concise manner?
- Support: Does the Advisor have a team that can provide expertise on your behalf? Are you working with multiple Advisors on the same team to have an extra touch point in case of emergency?
- Technology: Does the Advisor keep up with the current times leveraging the right mix of technology to better the client experience?
- Fiduciary: Does your Advisor put their client’s best interests before their own, seeking the best prices and terms, act in good faith and provide all relevant facts to clients?
- Owners: We understand the obstacles that come along with running a small business because we are small business owners ourselves. Does your Advisor know how to navigate the small business world?
Download Our Free Retirement Guide for 2021!