We understand Small Business Owners and can help with 401(k) plans & group benefits!
Are You Happy With Your:
- Employee Retention
- Tax Strategies
- Health Insurance
We customize your retirement income plan to keep your mind at ease.
Do You Have Enough To:
- Live Comfortably
- Leave a Legacy
We cover family finances A to Z. Insurance, investments, college planning and more!
Are You On Track With Your:
- College Savings Plan
- Life Insurance Coverage
- Investment Accounts
Contact us directly to learn how Client Focused Advisors can help create and manage your wealth!
We Conduct Meetings:
- In Person
- Zoom Meetings
- Over the Phone
Client Focused Advisors Teams Up With Florida Atlantic University
Client Focused Advisors Founder, Jason R. Hill, has teamed with the FAU Adams Center of Entrepreneurship to host the Shrimp Tank Podcast of Boca Raton. The Shrimp Tank brings you interviews with some of the most successful business owners to learn the do’s and don’ts of starting and running a successful business. Get your dose of inspiration and motivation!
Services Offered To Small Business Owners & Retirees
SEP IRA’S & PENSION PLANS
STOCKS, BONDS, ETFS, & MUTUAL FUNDS
PROFESSIONALLY MANAGED PORTFOLIOS
What Factors Should You Consider When Choosing a Financial Advisor?
- Service: Is there an understanding of how many meetings you can have with your advisor during a given year? Will you have access to them just in person or virtually as well?
- Fees: Does the Advisor transparently layout the fees in a format for the services that will be performed on your behalf in a clear and concise manner?
- Support: Does the Advisor have a team that can provide expertise on your behalf? Are you working with multiple Advisors on the same team to have an extra touch point in case of emergency?
- Technology: Does the Advisor keep up with the current times leveraging the right mix of technology to better the client experience?
- Fiduciary: Does your Advisor put their client’s best interests before their own, seeking the best prices and terms, act in good faith and provide all relevant facts to clients?
- Owners: We understand the obstacles that come along with running a small business because we are small business owners ourselves. Does your Advisor know how to navigate the small business world?
Download Our Free Retirement Guide for 2020!