THE ROLE: ASSOCIATE FINANCIAL ADVISOR (RELOCATION TO SOUTH FLORIDA)
We are currently seeking Associate Financial Advisor’s to help take our local firm to the next level. All candidates should demonstrate a desire to network, build relationships and communicate effectively. This is a great opportunity for an aspiring planner to shadow the group, be involved in client meetings and contribute to a growing firm that leverages technology and is positioned for growth. Potential opportunities for acquisition and/or succession plans may exist in certain situations.
You need to RELOCATE TO SOUTH FLORIDA for this opportunity. You need to be a Financial Advisor, so do not apply if you do not have your licenses mentioned below.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with clients to analyze, research, and implement solutions in their individual financial situations.
- Conduct financial analysis; prepare financial plans and other deliverables for client meetings.
- Prepare, coordinate and follow through on any needed communication or implementation of recommendations with new or existing clients.
- Demonstrate excellent people skills by being confident in the delivery of financial advice to clients via conference call and face-to-face meetings.
- Maintain high ethical standards and confidentiality at all times.
- Continuously monitor client’s financial situations with detail and accuracy with the ability to look at the big strategic financial picture.
- Dedicated to networking, continued education and establishing expert relationships with strategic partners in our community.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have at minimum an undergraduate degree. The following licenses/designations are preferred:
- Life and Health License and FINRA Series 6/7 and 65/66. Our broker dealer Signator assists candidates from outside the financial services industry to prepare for and complete licensing.
- Willingness to pursue CFP® designation or other industry noted designations to show ongoing continuing education within our industry.
- 1+ years of experience in sales and/or the financial services industry
- Self-motivated and ability to establish effective relationships with diverse personalities
- Understanding of financial products including insurance and investments
- Excellent communication skills along with the ability to expertly multi task
- Strong organization and customer service skills required
- Extensive Microsoft Office skills with intermediate or better computer skills
We are strongly committed to diversity and equal opportunity.